Accommodation : Toue cabanée and Roulottes de campagne
1. Booking / Payments
The Booking is valid once we have received a first payment of 40% of the total due. You will receive a confirmation e-mail including some practical information relative to your holiday. The total balance must be paid 4 weeks before arrival.
100% of the balance must be paid for any booking made less than 30 days before the arrival date.
Attention: We will keep an “option” on a holiday for maximum 14 days, if no payment is made the booking will be automatically cancelled.
The company reserves the right to refuse any 1 night or short-stay holidays over the school holidays, bank holiday weekends, or, if you wish to book more than 30 days in advance.
Terms of reservation for giftvouchers/boxes
In the case of an offered reservation by a third person, the reservation confirmation with the reservation number is mandatory for receiving your keys. Without presenting the gift voucher, the accommodation has to be paid for its total amount to receive the keys (provided availability). The possible refund will be treated after the documents have been found and we will charge 15€ administration costs. Those who want to offer a reservation as a gift have to pay the total amount of the reservation.
2. Accepted modes of payment
Bank transfer: CIC Roanne – RIB : 10096 18543 00068895401 57 – IBAN : FR76 1009 6185 4300 0688 9540 157 – BIC : CMCIFRPP
The transfer charge is at your expense. Transfers from foreign countries: the expenses of all bank transactions are chargeable to the contractor (yourself): specify to your bank before the transfer.
Bank cards: Eurocard, MasterCard and Visa
3. Holiday duration
You can enter your accommodation between 4:00pm and 8:00pm on your arrival date and should leave before 11:00am the departure date.
1 WEEK : 7 days and 7 nights from Saturday 4:00pm until the following Saturday 11:00am.
MID WEEK : 4 days and 4 nights from Monday 4:00pm until Friday 11:00am.
WEEKEND F.S.S (Friday Saturday Sunday) : 3 days and 3 nights from Friday 4:00pm until Sunday 11:00am.
WEEKEND : 2 days and 2 nights from Friday 4:00pm until Sunday 11:00am or from Saturday 4:00pm until Monday 11:00am. 1 NIGHT : arriving at 4:00pm and leaving the following day at 11:00am
Respecting the arrival and departure times, assure a higher quality of accommodation cleaning and maintenance.
4. Cancellations or modifications
YOU INFORM us BEFORE your arrival
If you must cancel your holiday, a written notification must be immediately posted to the Village des Monédières.
- More than 4 weeks before the arrival date 15% of the total amount of your booking shall be retained
- Between 2 and 4 weeks before the arrival date 40% of the total amount of your booking shall be retained
- Between 7 days and 2 weeks before the arrival date 60% of the total amount of your booking shall be retained
- For any cancellation less than 7 days before the arrival date 100% of the total amount of your booking shall be retained
These expenses could be refunded if we were able to re-rent the accommodation for the considered dates.
If the guest does not show within the 24 hours which follow the planned arrival date, the contract becomes void and the total amount paid is acquired by the Village des Monédières. In this case, the Village des Monédières reserves the right to re-rent the accommodation.
The VILLAGE DES MONEDIERES, informs you BEFORE your arrival
In case of bad flood alerts or very bad weather alerts, such as torrential rain, storms or bad thunderstorms, which are out of our control, for safety reasons, the management, nevertheless, reserves the right to cancel your holiday. In this context, we propose to transfer your holiday to a later date, in the current year. If you are already on your way, we will propose to re-lodge you in another type of accommodation without any supplement. And in this case only, you will benefit from a 50% reduction for a future equivalent stay in the current year.
If none of these offers satisfy you, the entire sum shall be refunded; no other compensation can be claimed.
YOU inform us ON-SITE
If your holiday is shortened for whatever reason, no refund will be given.
The VILLAGE TOUE, DOMAINE DES DEMOISELLES informs you ON-SITE
In case of bad flood alerts or very bad weather alerts, such as torrential rain, storms or bad thunderstorms, which are out of our control, for safety reasons, the management, nevertheless, reserves the right to cancel your holiday. In this context, we propose to transfer your holiday to a later date, in the current year. If you are already on your way, we will propose to re-lodge you in another type of accommodations without any supplement. And in this case only, you will benefit from a 50% reduction for a future equivalent stay in the current year.
All of our rates include all taxes (apart from tourist tax). Only rates which appear on our web site are valid.
Our rates include the accommodation rental and use of the equipment, all water, electricity and heating, the bed linen (beds made), the bathroom towels and access to the free leisure activities on-site.
Our rates do not include any personal consummations (breakfast, picnic, packed lunch, miscellaneous supplements, annex rentals), the access to paying leisure activities, the deposit or the tourist tax.
6. Special conditions for the Toues Cabanées (boats)
For safety reasons it is advisable to book a Toue cabanée with a walking access from the side of the lake for children under 2 years. We disclaim all responsibilities for any accident if you prefer to choose a Toue Cabanée anchored with a child under 2 years.
Wearing lifejackets is an obligation for children under 12 and anyone who cannot swim during sailing boat on the lake and walking on Toue cabanée outside the cabin.
Animals are accepted in our accommodations in the following conditions:
- A supplement of 20€ (per animal) should be paid by the owner, no matter the duration of the stay
- The owner should, in no circumstances, use the accommodations equipment (bedding, sofa, dishes) for the use of his animal
- The owner should be in possession of all the equipment necessary for his animal
- The animals vaccinations should be up to date
- Only 1 animal is authorized per accommodation (except in exceptional circumstances, contact us)
- Animals accepted aboard must not exceed 10 kg
- The owner is responsible for all nuisances caused by his animal and accepts full responsibility: noise pollution, excrement
- It is strongly recommended to leave the dog on the Toue cabanées decking (if he does not bark)
- During the access to moored Toues cabanées , the owner is fully responsible for his animal if he jumps/ falls into the water
- If the neighbours complain of nuisances caused by your animal, the owner must take necessary measures for this to cease.
8. Personal belongings and accommodation equipment
It is not recommended to leave any valuables in the accommodation during your absence. The Village Toue, Domaine des Demoiselles takes no responsibility in case of theft or damage.
Any stolen, damaged, lost, broken items must be signalled and paid for at reception.
To avoid any misunderstanding upon departure, please indicate any deteriorated or missing items in your accommodation within 12 hours after your arrival,
Any holiday complaints must be sent by registered post within 30 days which follow your departure to the following address:
Société BO M Le Village des Monédières
Rue du Port 71160 Digoin, France
The present contract is governed by the French law. To any disputes which the present contract could arise, concerning the validity, interpretation, execution, realisation, the consequences shall be subjected to court in the conditions of common law.