SERVICES / ACTIVITIES
- Breakfast (eat-in or takeaway): €9.50 per adult and €6.50 per child (up to 12 years old). Opening times: from 8.30am to 10.30am. Or delivered to your accommodation: €11.50 per adult and €7.50 per child (up to 12 years old).
Dinner spread (booking only, AT LEAST 24 HOURS before):
- Adult spread for €24 (starter, dessert dish + bread and a drink)
- Dining area:
Saturday evenings and evenings during the school holidays.
Subject to availability – open from 6.30pm to 8pm
Early booking is recommended.
Eat-in or takeaway.
We reserve the right to modify the content of spreads or menus during the season.
- Bar: open from 8.30am to 12pm and from 4pm to 7pm during the week and from 8.30am to 12pm and from 3pm to 8pm during the weekend.
Would you like your room to be cleaned during your stay (cleaning and changing bed and bathroom linen)? Let our teams on site know at least 24 hours beforehand. This service can also be requested when booking! You will be charged €35.
Early arrival / Late departure:
Late departure and/or early arrival can be requested when booking, with an additional charge of €20.
Early arrival from 12pm
Late departure: until 4pm
- Additional charge for pets: €5/night per animal (maximum charge of €20 for long stays).
- Baby kit rental: €5/night additional charge (maximum charge of €20 for long stays).
- Toue Spa: sauna and Spa for €45.
- Adult bicycle rental: €12 for a half-day or €20 for the full day
- Children’s bicycle rental: €7 for a half-day or €10 for the full day
- Kid + Bicycle Trailer: €20 for a half-day or €31 for the full day
- Tandem: €22 for a half-day or €28 for the full day.
- BBQ: €5
- Plancha: €5
- Vitry en Charollais Gym (only a 10-minute drive away): €12/person
- Swimming pool: outside and heated.
Open from 9am to 7pm.
- Common room: with board games, books
Open from 8.30am to 12pm and from 4pm to 7pm during the week and from 8.30am to 12pm and from 4pm to 8pm during the weekend.
- Playground (outside): available all the time.
You can also ask for balls, racquets etc. from reception. For even more fun!
- Mini farm: you can come and see our animals.
You are not allowed to touch them, go in to their pens or give them anything to eat.
Items available for sale:
Armband, bottle of wine, bottle of champagne, local products, fishing rod, jars to take away, …
*Bicycle Reception Partner