Dining service :
- Breakfast (eat-in or takeaway): €9 per adult and €6.50 per child (up to 12 years old).
Opening times: from 8.30am to 10.30am.
(Fruit juice, hot beverages, yoghurt, pastries, bread, butter, jam, cheese…)
- Dinner spread (must be booked AT LEAST 24 HOURS before):
- Adult spread for €15 and child spread (up to 12 years old) for €10. (Mixed salad, cold cuts, a portion of cheese, bread, dessert, a drink)
- Superior spread for €25. (Superior salad or pâté en croûte, bœuf bourguignon with Burgundy wine to be heated up, a portion of local cheese, half a baguette, superior dessert, a drink)
- Dining area open on Saturday evenings and evenings during the school holidays.
Subject to availability – open from 6.30pm to 9pm
Early booking is recommended.
Eat-in or takeaway.
<<<< Download our menu HERE >>>>
We reserve the right to modify the content of spreads or menus during the season.
- Bar : open from 8.30am to 12pm and from 4pm to 7pm during the week and from 8.30am to 12pm and from 4pm to 8pm during the weekend.
Would you like your room to be cleaned during your stay (cleaning and changing bed and bathroom linen)? Let our teams on site know at least 24 hours beforehand. This service can also be requested when booking! You will be charged €35.
Early arrival / Late departure:
Late departure and/or early arrival can be requested when booking, with an additional charge of €20.
Early arrival from 12pm
Late departure: until 4pm
- Additional charge for pets: €5/night per animal (maximum charge of €20 for long stays).
- Baby kit rental: €5/night additional charge (maximum charge of €20 for long stays).
- Sauna and/or jacuzzi: You can find out what is available in the “What to do / What to see”* tab for each establishment (prices from €14 to €49).
- Bicycle, dino go-karts, tandem bicycle, plancha, Finnish grill, bath towel etc.
You can find out information on what is available in the “What to do / What to see”* for each establishment (prices range from €3 to €35).
- Swimming pool: Our pools are heated, covered or outdoors.
The “What to do / What to see”* tab for each village will tell you which pool you can find there.
- Common room: with TV, board games, books.
You will find the information on opening conditions in the “What to do / What to see”*tab for each establishment.
- Playground (outside): available all the time.
You can also ask for balls, racquets etc. from reception. For even more fun 😊 !
- Mini farm: you can come and see our animals.
You are not allowed to touch them, go in to their pens or give them anything to eat.
Items available for sale:
Toothbrush, armbands, bottles of wine, bottle of champagne, local produce, fishing rod, rose petals etc.